Tags: accessories, after thanksgiving sales, apparel, back to school, bath and beyond, bbq, beach, bear with gift, bed, black friday, blackfriday, bucky balls, bucky cubes, buckyballs, buckycubes, bunk games, bunk gifts, bunk junk, camp, card games, christmas, christmas sales, college, color war, confetti band, confetti bands, cool, cool backpacks, cool rugs for teenagers, cosmetic bag, cosmetic case, cubulus, cyber monday, cybermonday, day after thanksgiving, decorations, dorm, face plate, fashion, fashion toothbrush, fashionable sonic toothbrush, father’s day, food face, freshman, friendship bracelets kits, fun, games, gift giving, gifts, gotta great gift, gottagreatgift, gottagreatgift.com, graduation, graduation gifts, hip, holiday gifts, holiday plates, holiday sale, holidays, home, istrike, jewelry case, kids, kids art work, laser pegs, locker magnets, lounge pants, Made with Love and Kisses, magnets, magnets for kids rooms, oprah, pacman hotheads, peace, peace signs, pool, pursen, qwirkle, refrigerators, rubber bands, rubber bracelets, rubberbands, schedules, shopping, shopping after thanksgiving, shopping delas, silly bands, silly bandz, sleepaway camp, slim sonic toothbrush, social bracelets, sonic toothbrush, spike backpack, spring, stainless steel refrigerators, statement bracelets, stuff for camp, support bracelets, teacher gifts, teens, thanksgiving, top ten gifts, tradeshow, travel bag, travel case, tweens, visiting day, xmas
Posted in accessories, advise, Back to School, beach and pool, birthday presents, camp, Clothing, college, crafts, fashion, father's day, gifts, gifts for people who have everything, Girls, graduation gifts, graduation gifts, Guys, hosstess gifts, kids, kitchen, mens gifts, Outdoor Entertaining and Fun, parenting tips, party favors, peace, peace signs, peace signs, Shower gifts, teacher gifts, teacher gifts, teens, toys and games, travel, Trendy apparel, tweens, Uncategorized, useful gifts, Useful Information, Wedding and Shower Gifts | No Comments »
Posts Tagged ‘cool’
The Rippowan Cisqua School, 325 West Patent Rd, Mount Kisco, NY
Lower Campus Sky Room
Tuesday, November 22nd
8:00am – 4:00pm
Come join the Gift Chick on her last shopping show before Thanksgiving! This wonderful fundraising and community building tradition includes festive home baked goods, plants, gourmet frozen entrees, and an array of holiday gifts. All are welcome.
Get amazing holiday deals from the Gift Chick!
Saturday, November 19, 2011
50 Senter Street
Chappaqua, NY 10514
Handcrafted Jewelry, Designer Clothing,
Children’s Gifts, Floral Designs, Gourmet Foods and much more!
Summer is just around the corner. Spring has allowed us time to wake up from our Winter slumber and now we are running out and about in the terrific Summer weather. With all this gallivanting around, we need stylish yet reliable bags and totes to carry our Summer essentials. Perfect for traveling, the beach and pool, the parks, shopping, sleepover parties, and Camp!
More often than not, Summer means travel. And if you’ll be traveling, you’ll want a Travel Case for your cosmetics and toiletries, as well as a Charger Case for all your digital devices. Yeah, you’re on vacation but there’s no way you’re leaving home without your cellphone and iPad!
I don’t know about you but I can’t find anything in my purse after accruing things throughout the day at the Farmer’s Market, the beach, the malls, the nightclubs…! I mean, where are my keys in this little congested purse?!? Fret no more! The Gift Chick has the perfect and stylish Purse Organizer for you!
Chuck the deuce and spread some peace as you meet and greet friends this Summer. And as you turn away, you’ll have them thinking, “She’s so wonderful. And where did she get that great I am Peace bag?!”
Like me, you’re probably planning on spending your whole Summer relaxing near some form of body of water. Whether you’re headed abroad internationally, having a staycation, going to sleepaway camp, or preparing yourself for going to college — What better way to prepare for the rough waters ahead than with trendy waterproof Cosmetic and Toiletry Cases? There’s a style to fit everyone.
Everyone is out of hibernation and dying to flaunt their cutest accessories. Flash your glam style with down-to-earth “peace” of mind by wearing the Peace Purse on your dainty wrist. Great for a night out salsa dancing in Seville!
Is your style more glam rocker? Then snag the Studded Clutch! I think I’ve actually seen ladies be moved to the front of the lines at nightclubs in NYC for this standout accessory.
Worst case scenario on a beautiful and far-away trip would be to lose your personal belongings. SPIbelt keeps your cash, keys, and credit cards securely near you at all times in a fashionable yet inconspicuous way! That way, if you lose your luggage, you’ve got the credit cards to buy more clothes. Don’t tell my husband, but sometimes I tip the airlines to do that on purpose.
Don’t forget the little somethings for the Christmas stockings! And hopefully it’s something better than a lump of coal. But stocking gifts don’t have to be expensive either so your wallet will thank you. Just think FUN for the kid in everyone. The Gift Chick offers stocking stuffing tips and a variety of awesome gifts you can find at GottaGreatGift.com to continue this fun long-time holiday tradition.
- Who’s it for? A kid? For Him? For Her? For the grandparents? Remember that with gift-giving “it’s the thought that counts” so think about who you are shopping for and what they might like. Even the smallest gift is increased in value if it’s personal and meaningful to the receiver. Don’t stress for perfection, this is supposed to be fun.
- Keep it light and FUN. Thank goodness you don’t have to spend a lot on stocking stuffers, because the point is that you’ll be filling the stocking with plenty of fun, little gifts.
- Toys. The holidays bring out the kid in everyone, so buy something to bring a smile to that “kid”. Plus, toys and games are also a great way to bring friends and family together through play. That’s if you’ve successfully taught the kids how to share.
- Gadgets, because the “big boys” love to play with the newest tech toys and gadgets.
- Hobby Items. Encourage a hobby or initiate one.
- Jewelry and Personal Items, because the “big girls” love to accessorize with the newest fashions.
- Food is always a winner. Easy peasy. Throw in chocolates, candy canes, string cheese, little jars of jam…gifts to fill your tummy!
- And Money is even better. Hey St. Nicholas gave a gold coin as the first stocking stuffer. He knew how to give! But you’ll be fine just tossing in a few coins, dollar bills, or gift cards. At least you’ll have yourself covered if you didn’t heed my previous gift-giving tips and purchase a winning gift.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND YOURS!
♪ ♫ ‘Tis the season to be Saving. Fa lalalala lalala la. ♪ ♫
If you’re looking for a bargain this Christmas to get a great gift for everyone on your holiday list, you’ve stopped to read the perfect blog because we are here to help! The Gift Chick has hand-picked great gifts to ensure everyone receives what they wished for a very happy holiday season, hopefully filled with more hues of Merry Red than Envy Green. Shop online at GottaGreatGift.com with our holiday promotional code HOLIDAY for additional savings. Right now, check out what we’ve got in store for you with these 10 great gifts for under $20!
- Kitchen Folio – $20. For the lady of the house, help her to get organized and take control of the paperwork chaos with the MomAgenda Kitchen Folio. Store All Your Important Papers in One Place… in the Heart of Your Home, your kitchen. Feel free to add your own pages. Interchangeable tabs make it easy to categorize by child or by activity. With 48 pages and 24 interchangeable tabs, there’s a place for everything.
- Zip-It – $15. A new game from the makers of Banagrams. This fun compact, take-anywhere crossword race that can be played by two people in a restaurant, in an airport, on a plane or in an RV — just about anywhere you have a level playing space. Each player receives 12 letter cubes, and the first person to use up his or her cubes by spelling words (with letters on any side of the cube) in a crossword fashion wins a point. The first to 10 points wins the game. Good for players ages 7+.
- U-Lace – $9. U-Lace’s Custom Lacing System, as see on the Today Show, let’s you trick out your sneakers and show your individual style. U-Laces are engineered to span one set of eyelets each – giving you the power to create an almost infinite combination of colors and configurations. Because they lock in and pop back out easily, you can use them on multiple sneakers and change them out as often as you like: quickly, easily, repeatedly. U-Lace transforms you into a bon-a-fide sneaker designer, where the options are limitless. Go on, grab a few boxes of U-Lace and transform your sneakers into a limited edition of one. Avaiiable in Mutlicolor packs and Solid packs.
- Take Charge! Travel Case – $20. For the avid traveler on your list, our practical, fashionable battery charger organizer lets you keep each charger in an individual compartment to save you the trouble of de-tangling. Compartments are conveniently adjustable for all different size chargers. We travel with so many different electronic battery chargers: cell phone, laptop, portable music device, PDA, camera, and more. Take Charge™! is the perfect solution for all your charger needs!
- Studded Purse – $22.50. Appropriate for the ladies who are young and young-at-heart is the nail studded clutch purse from Urban Expressions. Available in both a basic solid black or solid white with silver studs, this trendy clutch has just enough holiday glitz to add glamour to your Little Black (really any color will do) Dress. A chain handle and wristband are included for more versatility.
- Mini Golf – $10. With this portable nifty golf kit, now you can practice your “mini-golf” skills wherever you go. Ideal for a white wintery afternoon when you’re tired of watching TV — just to stay home, stay warm and enjoy some active entertainment. All you need to putt comes in this designer tin.
- Be-Rhymed – $15. This is a great social game for any party. Both fun and educational, Be-Rhymed is a fast paced rhyming game that gives players 2 minutes to ACT, DRAW, or SPEAK clues in order to get correct guesses from team mates to rack up points.
- Cut the Cheese – $20. For the cheese lover, with this set of four brightly-colored knives with labels reading soft, hard, medium and crumbly, there won’t be any confusion when it comes to cutting the cheese.
- I am not a paper cup – $15. Turn your everyday disposable cup into an eco-friendly, reusable mug. DCI’s double-walled, thermal porcelain cup is ideal for commuting, sporting events, and the office. The flexible silicone lid helps keep beverages hot or cold for longer and helps prevent messy spills. The two layers of porcelain, which are separated by a hollow cavity, act as a perfect insulator for hot and cold beverages and ensure that you won’t burn your fingers. A silicone stopper in the cup’s base prevents water from entering the hollow cavity when washing the mug. Bonus! – This porcelain cup is both microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Information Central Mouse Pad – $13. For the office worker, get them a mouse pad that will do some work! With our plentiful paper version, you can jot notes and important thoughts in the most convenient spot—right under your hand. Keep track of your busy life, and when you’ve filled a sheet up with all manner of brilliance, tear it off and start over.
|355 Orenda Circle | Westfield , NJ 07090 US
Got this as a forward?
Thank you for bringing me into your home! Thank you for working hard to make this amazing Thanksgiving meal! Thank you for sharing your table and welcoming me into your friend/family circle! I cannot find the words for how truly Thankful I am for the love you have shown me this holiday. For this, I give you a token of my gratitude and appreciation.
Hem your blessings with thankfulness so they don’t unravel. ~Author Unknown
The Gift Chick at GottaGreatGift.com has picked the following gift ideas for your host/hostess for this Thanksgiving celebration. We guarantee that it’ll at least get you a bigger slice of pumpkin pie and ice cream for dessert.
1) Cut the Cheese, and bring a yummy gourmet cheese log with fruit and crackers as an appetizer for the meal.
2) Sock Monkey Wine Caddy. A fun way to wrap up the bottle of nice red wine you also brought.
3) Gemvelopes. Chic pouches for the lady of the house to stores her jewels. Great for traveling.
4) Kitchen Folio. Great for helping the lady of the house get organized and take control of the daily chaos.
5) Stackable Recycled Vases. Unique and clever, recycled glass vases to display separately or as one single stacked bottle.
6) Lady Jayne Tower of Notes. An elegant set of notepads with matching pen, to make even to worst note scribbles look artsy.
7) 2 Carat Diamond Ring Coffee Cup. A great way to start the day — a cup full of coffee and a glamorous sparkling diamond!
8 ) Year of Good Wishes Candles. One for each month of the year, these candles each have a plaque featuring a wish to focus on such as joy, love, fun and adventure.
9) Gloveables. The perfect way for the lady of the house to protect her hands while still being fashionable and comfortable. You go Girl!
10) FOOD! Always my “Go To”. You can never go wrong. Try these Holiday Food Gift Ideas from the Kitchens of The Food Channel.