Are you getting pumped and ready for sleepaway camp? The Gift Chick has all you need to make your camp experience go smooth, without a hitch. With the following Bunk Basics, you’ll never worry about forgetting your most important camp stuff so you can keep your mind focused on having fun!
1. Bathroom/Shower essentials. Fun and functional, these Cosmetic Bags and Shower Caddies are the perfect way to keep all your things organized. They can hold make-up, toiletries, hair accessories, lotions, medications or anything that needs a place to be stored. Water Resistant Liner. Perfect for camp!
2. Don’t air your dirty laundry. Now even dirty laundry can be cool! Throw your dirty unsightlies into these cute novelty Laundry Bags, made of nylon mesh with a drawstring. Great camp essential for all campers!
3. Get a good night’s sleep. Made out of the softest minky fabric, these Pillowcases are loved by kids, teens, and adults. They make a great addition to any bedding for the best night of sleep. Great gift for campers who need their R&R after a long fun day!
4. Be prepared for the unexpected. Good things come in mini packages. Ouchies Mad Libs offers you fun despite your boo-boos. Must-have for all accident-prone campers! And tween/teen girl campers still have to be on their best out in the wilderness. With the Minimergency Kit, they’ll have all they need to overcome any unexpected outdoor obstacle.
5. Style is an option clean is not. Make your shower or bath more fun with our Peace Soap on a Rope. And the Slim Sonic Toothbrush is the first electric, portable toothbrush. Now you can be sure to keep your pearly whites bright wherever you are. Be cool and clean at the same time.
6. Prevent yucky bathroom fungus. Showaflops are ideal for camp. Designed by a mother of a student, these flop flops feature unique drainage holes aimed at preventing yucky fungus and athletes foot. The soles are slip resistant and have antimicrobial protection.
7. Make time to play. Bunk Games are a must-have for any kid going to camp. These conversation games will guarantee tons of fun and laughs for everyone in the bunk. Great for a rainy day, rest hour or anytime campers want to chat and bond.
8. Keep your money, cellphone, or camera safe and dry. Kids will love to use this fun neoprene water-resistant wallet to hold all their stuff. The Peace Neoprene Wallet is perfect as a wallet or for your iPod, cellphone, small digital camera or anything that needs a home.
9. Carry all your camp gear in a fashionable tote. These Weekender Bags are a fun and stylish bag great for sleepovers, a day at the beach, a weekend getaway or as a camp bag. It has a zipper closure and 1.5″ wide web adjustable strap.